AAMHL Conference 2015
Losing Your Hearing Does Not Mean Losing Your Music
May 29 and 30
The Association of Adult Musicians with Hearing Loss (AAMHL) will hold their inaugural and hearing-accessible conference this May. The two-day conference promises to be an exciting event for adult musicians with hearing loss. Real-time captioning and hearing loop will be available during the conference.
- Hear from inspirational musicians who have integrated hearing loss into their musical lives.
- Develop new techniques for playing or singing with a hearing loss.
- Learn more about useful assistive technologies for playing or performing music with a hearing loss.
- Learn about disability policy and coping with hearing loss.
- Last but not least, make music!
Early-bird registration ends on March 21, 2015. After that, rates go up. Learn more about the conference and register today.