The Consumer's Guide is currently SOLD OUT.
New edition will be available at the end of January 2014.
This guide is a 31-page (newly published for 2013), color booklet illustrating the different styles of hearing aids and comparing different models and features. Illustrates the technology pyramid and hearing aid pricing.
- More than 500 New Hearing Aids, Specs & Pricing
- Explains about Digital hearing aid technology, Entry Level Digital, Basic Digital, Advanced Digital, and Premium Digital Hearing Aids and compares the differences
- Why Fit and Go models delight wearers
- How custom hearing aids are made today
- Hearing aid shell styles
- Reasons you hear better with two ears
- Invisible hearing aid comparisons
- Hearing aid battery basics
- Explains what you should expect from your hearing aids
- Provides a glossary and definitions so you understand hearing aid terminology
- A must-have before you buy your next pair of hearing aids