Hyatt Regency Minneapolis
1300 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Catch a glimpse of our action-packed visit to “Mill City:”
- Interested in presenting a workshop at HLAA2018? Call for Papers is now OPEN!
- The opening night Get Acquainted Party will include light fare, entertainment, and a cash bar
- The National Awards Breakfast & Ceremony will be held on Thursday morning
- The State and Chapter Awards Ceremony and Reception will be held on Wednesday evening. Yup, you read right! The awards ceremony is being split into two separate events. This ceremony will highlight state/chapter awards, while the national awards will be presented on Thursday morning.
- The Research Symposium, Hearing in Noise will be on Friday morning.
- Sunday will be available for optional tours – more information coming soon! You will want to take some time to explore Minneapolis and the surrounding area. There is so much to see and do!
- Educational workshops will focus on: Hearing Assistive Technology (HAT), Advocacy, Living with Hearing Loss, Hearing Aids & Cochlear Implants, and Hearing Loss in Health Care Settings
An Evening with Mandy Harvey
Many of you may have heard or seen Mandy Harvey on this season of America’s Got Talent. Mandy is an award winning singer, songwriter and motivational speaker who has a hearing loss. Her appearance on America’s Got Talent got her the “golden buzzer” from Simon Cowell to pass to the next round. The emotional video of her performance went viral, touching people all over the world.
We are elated to announce that YOU get to experience an Evening with Mandy Harvey at the HLAA2018 Convention! Mandy and her band will be performing on Friday, June 22, 2018.