Order Materials Directly from Our New
HLAA Online Store
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new HLAA Online Store hosted by Ironmark. This is the place for one-stop shopping for all your HLAA activities.
How do I place an order using the HLAA Online Store?
- If you are the current contact person for an HLAA Chapter then you have been set up with a login (email and generic password) for the store and should have received that information in an email (dated September 24, 2014). If you are the Chapter’s primary contact and did not receive login instructions, please email email@example.com. When you login for the first time you will be prompted to enter a security question and change your password to something you prefer. Changes to your Chapter's contacts should be sent to Gaelin Bryant who will update HLAA’s database.
- If you are an HLAA member, non-member or new visitor to this site, then you may still order HLAA materials – just click on the Click here to create an account link on the HLAA Online Store page. When you login for the first time you will be prompted to enter a security question and change your password to something you prefer.
What can I order through the HLAA Online Store?
- Brochures/Checklists/Hearing Loss Magazine
- Tipcards and Accessibility Stickers
- Tablecloths/banners/pens with the HLAA logo or Chapter logo if you are the chapter contact
- and more
Should you have login or technical questions about the HLAA Online Store, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410.329.1224.
Materials for Download
Many of our publications are available for download on our Brochures/DVDs page.