June 25 – 28
Built in 1894, the St. Louis Union Station, a DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, was once the busiest and largest train station in the country. Even if you are not a history buff, you will marvel at the attention to detail devoted to the renovation and restoration of this architectural masterpiece. Book early because this block is bound to sell out!
Hotel Rates and Reservations
The HLAA room block at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel runs Tuesday, June 23 through Sunday, June 28; based on availability the following rates are offered three days before and three days after the Convention (plus 15.741% tax):
- Single/double - $159/night
- Triple - $174/night
- Quad - $189
- Suites – starting at $289
Make your reservation online at http://bit.ly/STLUnionStation. If you have special needs (i.e. need disability-accessible room, need to be close to elevator, etc.), you may prefer to call the hotel at 1-855-271-3620. The cut-off date for reservations is June 2, 2015.
Other things to know about your stay at the hotel:
- Check-in time is 4 p.m.; check-out is noon;
- Parking is $8/day for self-park;
- Complimentary Internet in sleeping rooms and common areas; and
- One night deposit is required at the time of reservation.