Please join us for an inspiring and enlightening conversation with HLAA Executive Director Barbara Kelley about adapting during the coronavirus pandemic, communication opportunities, continued advocacy for our rights, the value of chapters and state associations, and moving forward.
Presented by: HLAA California State Association
Topic: Connecting and Adapting During the Coronavirus Pandemic
Speaker: Barbara Kelley, HLAA Executive Director
Date: Saturday, September 12, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. MT, 1 p.m. PT
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Helpful Hints and Tutorials
- Zoom concerns have been addressed and procedures will be modified as Zoom continues to update their software. The main security issue was with open meetings. When you register, it creates a unique link for a password protected session.
- Use a computer. If possible, attend the meeting on a computer rather than via a smart phone or iPad. This will give you the best layout to view the captions as well as other meeting features.
- Captions. Meetings are captioned. How to See Closed Captions in ZOOM
- Check your time zone. This meeting will take place live at 4 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. MT and 1 p.m. PT. If you are in a different time zone, please adjust the time so you do not miss the meeting.
- Questions? Feel free to email us at VirtualMeetings@hearingloss.