Date: Saturday, April 10, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. MT, 1 p.m. PT
Dana Sunderland, HLAA Los Angeles chapter member, will moderate the panel on coping with hearing loss featuring couples, married and dating, best friends and parent-child challenges! Panelists will come from a mixed environment–those who are hearing and others who have hearing loss.
It’s going to be an entertaining and provocative discussion on the challenges of mixed relationships. Bring any questions you may have regarding your own communication/relationship issues, and please invite hearing family members, friends and others to attend!
Helpful Hints and Tutorials
- Zoom concerns have been addressed and procedures will be modified as Zoom continues to update their software. The main security issue was with open meetings. When you register, it creates a unique link for a password protected session.
- Use a computer. If possible, attend the meeting on a computer rather than via a smart phone or iPad. This will give you the best layout to view the captions as well as other meeting features.
- Captions. Meetings are captioned. How to See Closed Captions in ZOOM
- Check your time zone. This meeting will take place live at 4 p.m. ET, 3 p.m. CT, 2 p.m. MT and 1 p.m. PT. If you are in a different time zone, please adjust the time so you do not miss the meeting.
- Questions? Feel free to email us at webinars@hearingloss.