When: Thursday, January 28, 2021
Time: 12-12:30 p.m. (ET) with 20 minutes for product demo and 10 minutes for Q&A.
Energous is leading the next generation of wireless power and wireless charging (“Wireless Charging 2.0”). Neeraj Sahejpal, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Business Development for Energous, will speak about Energous’s wireless charging technology and how it is being applied to hearing aids to alleviate the hassle of constantly changing batteries. The Webinar will also include a Live Demo from the Energous labs.
Note: Product showcases are for advertising purposes only. HLAA does not endorse products or services featured and the presentation is paid for by the advertiser.
Registration is required for this event. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Helpful Hints and Tutorials
- Zoom concerns have been addressed and procedures will be modified as Zoom continues to update their software. The main security issue was with open meetings. When you register, it creates a unique link for a password protected session.
- Use a computer. If possible, attend the meeting on a computer rather than via a smart phone or iPad. This will give you the best layout to view the captions as well as other meeting features.
- Captions. HLAA Webinars are open or closed captioned. Subtitles will be visible at the bottom of the meeting zoom screen.
- Check your time zone. This meeting will take place live at 2 p.m. ET, 1 p.m. CT, 12 p.m. MT and 11 a.m. PT. If you are in a different time zone, please adjust the time so you do not miss the meeting.
- Questions? Feel free to email us at webinars@hearingloss.
NOTE: HLAA does not offer Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for participation in our webinars.
Questions? Feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If companies are interested in HLAA Webinar Product Showcases, email Jeryl Parade at firstname.lastname@example.org.