Dear HLAA Leaders and Community,
Have you seen the latest Hearing Life e-News? Sign up to have Hearing Life e-News delivered to your inbox twice per month. Hearing Life e-News keeps readers and HLAA leaders up to date on the latest news and information on hearing loss and hearing health. Each issue features high-interest content on HLAA’s advocacy efforts, and updates on HLAA webinars and virtual meetings, the Walk4Hearing, Convention and information on HLAA Chapter happenings.
Here are some highlights from the latest issue:
- Medicare, OTC, Hearing Aids and You
- We Hear You | Now Hear Us Documentary — HLAA Talkback Encore Zoom Event on October 28
- Cochlear Foundation Launches Global Partnership with Malala Fund to Raise Awareness of Hearing Loss and Remove it as a Barrier to Education
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Updates
- Hearing Aid Compatibility Deployment Benchmarks for Wireless Handsets Increasing
- Take the Employment Survey from HLAA
- HLAA Convention 2022 Call for Papers
- HLAA Virtual Meeting: National Hospital Safety Program on October 11
- Fall Walk4Hearing Update
- Help HLAA Remain a Top-Rated Great Nonprofit in 2021
- And more!
Sign up today to receive the Hearing Life e-News!
Chapter and Membership Coordinator