With the grave situation of the Coronavirus pandemic we have to cancel the HLAA2020 Convention. Please read Executive Director Barbara Kelley’s message about the cancellation.
HLAA is excited to announce our virtual event, Experience HLAA! An online experience open to the world of people with hearing loss, their families and friends, hearing health care professions, and anyone interested in hearing health care. People who attend HLAA Conventions come looking for the latest in hearing technology and products and services to help them live well with hearing loss.
While HLAA2020 is cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our community is demanding more online content. In response to that, we are offering an online experience open to everyone, free of charge, with aspects of an HLAA Convention and a look to HLAA2021 in San Diego.
- Featured Content (full schedule to be announced, check back here for details)
- Research Symposium on The Latest in Tinnitus Research, supported by a grant from the National Institute of Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, National Institutes of Health, and sponsored by Cochlear Americas. Plus, interactive session to follow with questions and answers.
- Author David Owen, Turn Down the Volume, will share some insights from his book.
- Technology Expo, where you can find products and services just for people with hearing loss.
- More topics to come.
We appreciate your donations during this crisis. For so many people in so many ways your generous donations will help continue essential HLAA programs during this challenging time. Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To cancel your room reservation, please contact the New Orleans Marriott directly.
- Phone: 504.581.1000
- Website: New Orleans Marriott
One of the highlights of an HLAA Convention is the Trade Show & Exhibit Hall open free to the public. We highly value our exhibitors and advertisers who bring technology and services up close to attendees. With the cancellation of HLAA2020, we can offer you some options on how to continue your marketing plans with HLAA. We will offer an online Experience HLAA! With some aspects of the HLAA Convention. To participate, email Justin Wolfe.
Virtual Exhibit Hall
One of the highlights of an HLAA Convention is the Trade Show & Exhibit Hall open free to the public. With the cancellation of HLAA2020, we have made it so you can still enjoy the technology of the HLAA Exhibit Hall from the comfort of your own home. Throughout Experience HLAA you will have access to our exhibitor’s products and services with just one click!
HLAA Convention sponsors enrich the convention experience for attendees as you highlight your brand. We have some ideas for you as we explore ways to bring some of the convention events online in June. Please email Marilyn DiGiacobbe.
Future HLAA Conventions
- 2021: San Diego, June 24-26, Town and Country
- 2022: Tampa, June 23-25, JW Marriott Tampa
- 2023: New Orleans, June 27-July 2, New Orleans Marriott
The momentum that Hearing Loss Association of America began 40 years ago, raising awareness and advocating for those with hearing loss, just keeps building. CapTel Captioned Telephone is proud to support the HLAA Convention and be involved as people from all areas come together to share findings, learn, become inspired and support one another.