Register by May 3 and Be Entered in a Raffle to Win…BIG TIME!
at the Hyatt Regency Rochester ($500 value)
Two free tickets to Cheers to 40 Years!
HLAA Anniversary Celebration and Awards Gala ($150 value)
Two free tickets to Night at the Museum
at the George Eastman Museum ($90 value)
Visa Gift Card
Enjoy getting to know Rochester and take back souvenirs for everyone on your list. ($100 value)
General Package Description
- State and Chapter Awards Reception & Ceremony, Wednesday, June 19
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Thursday, June 20
- Opening Session featuring Keynote Speaker, Rebecca Alexander, Thursday, June 20
- Get Acquainted Party (GAP), Thursday, June 20
- Research Symposium, Genetics and Hearing Loss, Friday, June 21
- HLAA2019 Convention Walk4Hearing, Saturday, June 22
- Unlimited entry to Exhibit Hall and Socials
- All workshops, demo presentations and featured speakers
What's NOT INCLUDED
TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY
- HLAA’s Night at the Museum special event is $45 per ticket.
- Cheers to 40 Years! HLAA Anniversary Celebration and Awards Gala is $75 per ticket.
Ways to Register
Register online or download and complete the registration form below (choose either Word Doc or PDF), then mail, fax or email the completed form to us. We will process it and mail you a confirmation letter. Online registration NOT available for State/Chapter Leaders & Delegates, Veterans and Speakers. Scroll down and select from the appropriate forms listed below.
General Attendee Form
Veterans and Caregivers Form (Free Registration for 1st Timers)
As a small token of our appreciation, HLAA is offering a complimentary registration for veterans and their caregivers who are attending their first HLAA Convention. If this is not your first convention, then you must use the General Attendee Form to register. All Convention-related activities including the exhibit hall, workshops, and plenary sessions (Opening Session, Research Symposium, Awards Ceremonies), are complimentary except for the Friday and Saturday evening events. Stay tuned on more information about scholarships for veterans with hearing loss and their caregivers.
State Organization and Chapter Leaders Form
State and Chapter leaders can register at a discounted rate by using the form below. You must be a chapter/state officer or delegate to use this form.
Research Symposium Only Form
World-renowned geneticists will present the latest research on hearing loss at HLAA’s Research Symposium: The Latest on Genetics and Hearing Loss on Friday, June 21 from 8:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. If you want to ONLY attend the Research Symposium please fill out the form below.
Regular rates continue through May 31, 2019. After May 31 you must register onsite at the convention for an increased rate.