Early Bird Registration is now OPEN for HLAA2020!
Discounted rates are now available through Monday, March 2, 2020.
For information on pricing or to download the Registration Forms, please see below.
A General Package includes:
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening, Thursday morning, June 18
- Opening Session, Thursday evening, June 18
- Research Symposium, The Latest on Tinnitus Research, Friday morning, June 19
- Get Acquainted Party (GAP) – Off-site Event, Friday evening, June 19
- HLAA2020 Convention Walk4Hearing, Saturday morning, June 20
- Awards Ceremony and Reception, Saturday evening, June 20
- Unlimited entry to Exhibit Hall and Socials
- All workshops, demo presentations and featured speakers
Ways to Register
This year we have made registration quicker and easier through our new online registration platform, Cvent.
Complete the early bird registration form and mail, fax or email the form to us. We will process it and mail you a confirmation letter.
Please click from the below list of registration forms, fill it out, and return to HLAA:
General Attendee Form
HLAA State/Chapter Leaders Form
For your discounted rate, please use the State/Chapter Registration form. Online registration is NOT yet available for State/Chapter leaders
Do you want to volunteer at HLAA2020 Convention in New Orleans? We offer a discounted rate to individuals who would like to volunteer some of their time before and during convention.