Save the Dates to Attend the
HLAA 2024 Convention, June 26–29
As HLAA’s first-ever event at a resort rather than an urban hotel, next year’s convention in Phoenix, Arizona, promises to be a brand-new experience! So mark your calendar and plan to join us at the luxurious Sheraton Grand Resort at Wild Horse Pass, June 26–29, 2024.
We know you’ll love this gorgeous setting for all of our exciting events! And there is so much more to explore when you’re not learning and networking at our communication accessible convention. Discover the rich indigenous culture of the Gila River Indian community, enjoy relaxing and indulgent spa experiences, tee off on two championship golf courses and enjoy authentic Native American cuisine at KAI, the only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star restaurant in Arizona.
- Hear an engaging high-profile keynote speaker during the General Session.
- Explore The Emotional Side of Hearing Loss at this year’s Research Symposium.
- Celebrate and connect at the lavish Welcome Back event and other social functions.
- Learn from our exciting educational workshops on a wide range of topics.
- See product demonstrations of the latest technology for people with hearing loss.
- Walk through the Exhibit Hall featuring cutting-edge tech and hearing health industry professionals. Free Exhibit Hall-only passes available.
- Enhance your chapter or state organization at the HLAA Leadership Training.
This annual event is the largest of its kind, designed to support hundreds of people with hearing loss from all walks of life around the United States. Start planning your trip to the Valley of the Sun now!
Early bird registration will open online sometime in January 2024 at hearingloss.org/convention.
HLAA 2024 Convention Host Hotel
Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
5594 West Wild Horse Pass Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85226
Sheraton Grand Resort at Wild Horse Pass is an experience in itself and offers the perfect gateway to popular Arizona attractions—visit the Phoenix Zoo, browse premium outlet stores or try your luck at the Wild Horse Pass Casino. Located just 11 miles from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), the property is easily accessible.
This luxury resort offers indigenous inspired amenities, from the Aji Spa treatments to the world-class Native American cuisine at KAI restaurant. Two championship golf courses designed by architect Gary Panks feature original challenges with scenic desert vistas. Each spacious room or suite has mountain views, a private balcony, a pillowtop bed, local art, safes, work desks and 24-hour in-room dining options.
Note: The HLAA hotel room block link will be sent to those who register for the HLAA 2024 Convention once registration opens in January 2024.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
HLAA Awards Nominations
Nominations for the HLAA 2024 Awards are now open! There are many deserving people, chapters and state organizations in our nationwide community—who would you like to see recognized next June? Please submit nominations by Friday, January 5, 2024.