Join us June 24-26 to learn the latest about hearing health, communication access and the technologies and strategies that help people with hearing loss live well. On June 24 at 3 p.m. ET, the convention kicks off with keynote remarks from Federal Communications Commission Acting Chairwoman Jessica Rosenworcel. This three-day event includes a research symposium on Hearing Care for All, and robust workshops on advances in hearing aids, accessibility through mobile devices, hearing access in the workplace and more. This year we have a new and improved virtual event platform, Showcare, where participants can create a profile to chat with other attendees, view the live workshops and interact with exhibitors.
If you have hearing loss, know someone who does, are a hearing health care professional, or are part of the HLAA network of chapters and associations, this is an event you will not want to miss.
- Register now through June 15 for $35.
- Beginning June 16, registration is $45.
NEW THIS YEAR!
- An interactive Exhibit Hall will allow participants to talk one-on-one with industry representatives about the latest in assistive technologies.
- Happy Hour Meet and Greet: where you will be entertained, inspired and have the chance to connect with other participants.
Hearing Care for All: Innovations in Extending the Reach of Hearing Care
The Research Symposium will feature talks by national leaders in hearing care that bring a range of expertise to meeting the hearing care needs of Americans. A panel of community-based health care providers add a frontline perspective to this important discussion.
Convention Workshops covering:
- Wireless Accessibility: Finding Mobile Devices and Features that Work for You
- Hearing Aids: Over-the-counter (OTC), Direct-to-consumer (DTC) and Connectivity
- The Latest in Digital Inclusion Technologies
- Communication Access in Health Care
- The Promise of Next-Generation Bluetooth® LE Audio Connectivity
Questions? Email Amanda Watson.