Come Zoom with Us!
We will be using Zoom for all of our educational and product showcase webinars. There is nothing to download – just click on the Join Webinar button (you will also see the link) on the Schedule page). If you are using a mobile device you will be prompted to download the Zoom app (see more about the app below). We recommend visiting the Zoom Webinar Support Page to read about the controls within the webinar such as audio settings, chat, Q&A, and raise hand.
Educational webinars are generally held on the third Wednesday of the month from 8 p.m. – 9 p.m. EST. From time to time we will also have product/service showcase webinars – these are sponsored presentations featuring a company’s product of service, similar to an “infomerical.” All webinars will be recorded and captioned.
Downloading the Zoom App
You can manually download the Zoom application from the Zoom Download Center. The first option, Zoom Client for Meetings, is the same application needed for webinars.
- Download Zoom Client for Meetings from the Download Center
- Install the application
- Open the Zoom application
- Click Join a Meeting
- Locate the 9-digit meeting ID/webinar ID from the Schedule page. It may appear at the end of the phone dial-in information, or it will be in the join link. For example, if the link for the webinar is https://hearingloss.zoom.us/j/923590333 – the meeting ID is 923590333.
- Enter the 9-digit meeting ID/webinar ID
- Click Join
- Enter your name and email address if requested. Click Join Webinar
Questions? Please contact Nancy Macklin at firstname.lastname@example.org.